At Microsys Technologies we offer the comprehensive SAP Application Management Services. This includes on shore, near shore and off shore based consultants. With our Corporate Governance Centre, we operate with flexible models of AMS to our customer.
- Onsite AMS Support
- Offshore AMS Support
- Hybrid AMS support
With our above cost effective model we help customer to choose best suited for industry and business. Connecting with customer is a key as a result our AMS works based on the concept of Account Manager which is a single window of customer connection to all SAP initiatives and responsible for delivery all initiatives to the customer account.
The complete AMS delivery management is supported by different level experience consultants and Subject Matter Experts in individual area of business modules and technology. The AMS support provided is for all levels of complexity and support window chosen by the customer
To excel in what we do we have built and excellent infrastructure and providing the ODC Offshore delivery Centers to our customer, where the end to end connectivity is provided by the customer and we operate the entire business application support from our off shore delivery office which is completely dedicated to the specific customer
Benefits of ODCs
- Just an extension of the customer’s office to Microsys Technologies premises
- Dedicated infrastructure available for the customer
- Complete management of IT security and other IT compliance
- Work as per the AMS process designed for the Customer
- Dedicated IT consulting team available for the Customer
- Support available for Customer required times and days
Microsys Technologies offerings
- Level 1, Level 2 & Level 3 Functional support.
- Level 1, Level 2 & Level 3 Technical support.
- On demand support
- On demand study and recommendation
- Improvement road MAP
- Refresher Training services for users.
- Implementation of Additional component
- Adhering Service Levels accepted with the customer
- Maintaining active support window
- Special supports during the month end and year ends.